#1 Bring the wine (or the beer). Be the favorite person.
- Wine = Resources
#2 Be human. Thank often. Love your consumer.
#3 Imperfection is the new perfection
- Be transparent
#4 Your brand loyalists are on social. Go hang out with them.
#5 Make sure your content is compatible on all devices
#6 Organic AND paid media are necessary
#7 Share images that are bold & emotional
#8 Video content is growing. By 2016:
- There will be an 1800% increase in mobile traffic
- 55% of all content will be video
#9 Target by demographics
- Mother, homeowner, Brad Pitt fan – not 30-40 year olds
#10 To measure your social impact use the scientific method
- Treat it like an ongoing experiment
#11 Write the tweet for the RT
- Get the domino effect w/ valuable content & a personal connection
#12 ALWAYS monitor comments
- Show people that you’re listening
#13 Focus on the platforms that are useful to you
#14 Campaigns are still here, but they are more holistic than ever before
- Great ideas can be executed on many platforms
If we had to sum it all up in 140 characters or less, this is what we’d say: